Saturday, October 17, 2009

UVa-Darden MBA for Executives trip to China, October 2009

As a member of University of Virginia Darden School of Business MBA for Executives class of 2010, I accompanied my classmates on a trip to Beijing and Shanghai, China to attend classes at the Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB). I arrived in Beijing on October 9th, flew to Shanghai (together with my classmates) on October 14th, and departed Shanghai for home on October 19th. This was my first trip to China. It was incredible!

During my trip, I kept a small notepad in my pocket as a diary, jotting down various experiences, musings, to-do items, etc. Much of the content for my blog posts comes from this diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States